Home Treadmill FF 20
R10,450.00 Incl. VAT
Home Treadmill FF20
Home Treadmill F20
This Home Treadmill, the FF20 with its strikingly pink colour is unique in appearance and stands out from the others. The modern technology incorporated into a treadmill, while still maintaining the traditional treadmill features, allows for hassle-free, quick and fun exercise sessions enabling you to shed unwanted weight and look toned in a short space of time.
The FF 20 Treadmill has the following features:
- LCD Screen with multiple pre-set programmes
- These preset programmes will allow you to vary your training, enabling you to reach your fitness goals with ease.
- This is your own personal trainer and makes every session exciting with the terrain variation which is built into the treadmill
- MP3 connector with a MediaView tablet stand
- By plugging in your iPhone®, Android®, MP3 player or Tablet and you can watch your favourite media while listening to the sound through the FreeMix0 Sound System
- The Treadmill FreeForm F20 boasts a FreeMix0 Sound System
- You can listen to your favourite music by simply plugging your iPhone®, Android®, MP3 player or Tablet into the sound system and enjoy listening through the two high quality speakers
- Drink bottle holder
- OneTouch Quick Speed Control ranging from 0.8 to 12 km/h
- At the touch of a button on the console or the conveniently located button on the handgrips, you can easily adjust your speed
- OneTouch Quick Incline Control
- At the touch of a button on the console or the conveniently located button on the handgrips, you can easily adjust the incline
- 3 Levels of OneTouch quick incline controls
- The Treadmill FreeForm F20 has a SafetyAssist feature
- Built in to ensure that your training is injury-free and safe
- An OrthoTread treadmill belt with a BeltProtect This belt is specially designed and engineered to give you the best performance possible.
- The Treadmill FreeForm F20 has a FreeSpace compact, space-saving design
- E-Z Lift and Drop assist enables you to fold your treadmill by using only one hand, and thus maximising your workout space
- The VersaTred running surface of the Treadmill FreeForm F20 allows for a wide running surface and does not restrict your running motion.
- The BeltProtect roller feature reduces maintenance and prolongs the life of the tread belt
- The Treadmill FreeForm F20 has a Dual-Grip Zone Tech Heart Rate Monitor which is hand-held
- The FreeFlex precision cushioning reduces impact by up to 25%
- Workout Programmes: 15 plus 3 User plus 1 Fat
- Running Area 128 x 40 cm
- It is the perfect Home Treadmill
Technical Specification of the Home Treadmill FF20:
- Flat 1580 x 680 x 12030 mm
- Folded 715 x 680 x 1530 mm
- Carton Size: 1640 x 690 x 260 mm
- Motor: 1.75 CHP DC Motor (Continuous HP)
- Running Deck: 1280 mm x 400 mm
- Speed: Quick Speed Controls – OneTouch – 0.8-12 km/h
- Incline: 3 Levels of adjustable Quick Incline Controls – OneTouch
- Weight Capacity: 120 kg Maximum User Weight
Warranty for the Treadmill FreeForm F2:
- Frame: 5 years
- Motor: 5 years
- Parts: 1 year
- Labour: 1 year
it comes to high quality and affordable treadmills for sale in South Africa, the Freeform range is your starting point.
Simple Effortless Home Treadmill Installation
Commercial gym owners would want to take a look at this massive 6 hp commercial treadmill from Freeform before going anywhere else.
Payment & Delivery
Payment and DeliveryHolistic Gym Takes all the pain out of ordering gym equipment and programs.
PaymentAll payments are made before we dispatch the order.Once you have requested a quote and specified the following:
- where you require delivery to be made and
- whether you require installation
- any other special requests
Items on backorderIf your request item is not in stock you will informed before you pay. You will then have the choice as to whether take delivery when the item comes back in stock, or simply remove it from your order.
Free Boxed DeliveryFree boxed delivery is included throughout most of South Africa on orders over R1000Delivery period is between 3 and 7 working daysThe delivery offer assumes that there is a tarred road to your delivery address. Rough or unusual terrain may need additional support and additional charge may be levied.The delivery does not include installation. Installation involves removing the equipment from the boxes, putting the equipment together and checking that it is working. Should you require this service then please ask for a separate quote. In the main areas of South Africa such as Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth the installation per item is in the region of R595 per item. For large orders there is a substantial discount per item. Please ask me for a quote.
Difficult to access delivery pointsThe normal delivery is made by an external courier company, the delivery team will not have special training in dismantling doorways or counters to deliver. The delivery team will somply deliver the boxed equipment into the room of your choice.Please check the dimension of equipment and the access points prior to ordering. If in doubt please call me.
Supervision of DeliveryAlthough we pay the cost of delivery, it remains your responsibility to oversee the delivery process. The delivery team will generally be a national external company which specialises in delivery and courier services, however they will not be employees of Holistic Gym Systems or its affiliates.
Time of DeliveryWe are not always in control of the time of the delivery. You will be contacted by the courier company to give you notice of when you will need to make your chosen delivery address accessible.
Why Buy From Us?
Why Buy Gym Equipment and Fitness Solutions From Holistic Gym
Buying gym equipment is a long term decision, just the same as buying a car or a house. You want to get it right the first time around. We know how important this is and how scary big purchases can be. We will bend over backwards to make this decision as easy, effortless and above all affordable as possible for you. Deal with someone who has the experience, the knowhow and commitment to make your buying experience fast, simple, effortless and as inexpensive as possible. What would you look for in a Fitness Solution Provider?
1: Affordable Fitness
You want to get the best quality and brand for the best possible prices.
2: Holistic Fitness Solutions
You want to find a supplier who has the ability to offer programs and support to go with your equipment. There is no use in buying a treadmill and not knowing how to use it.
3: Motivation and Ongoing Support
You want to deal with someone who offers update information on fitness, weight loss and health to keep you using your program or gym equipment
4: Great Quality Products with Guaranteed Back Up
You want to buy gym equipment and programs which are the best possible quality for the price that you are paying together with solid back up. You don't want to buy a cheap multigym only to find out that no spares are available when it begins to fall apart. Buy right the first time around. Let me help you do that.
5: Flexibility of supply
If we don't have the equipment that you are looking for we will try our level best to source it for you.
6: Access to the right people at the right time.
Don't get left in the cold by a supplier who ignores your cries for help. We will give you access to the best technicians and support staff when you need it.
7: Experience in Business Models and Fitness
If you are building a business such as a gym or wellness centre then you want to deal with someone who has the ability to offer you sound business advice as well as fitness solutions. I have more than 20 years of cold face business experience in the health and fitness industry. Dealing with me means that you get real advice from a seasoned businessman. For more than 25 years I have helped people transforms their lives with different fitness solutions. Let me help you.
Miles Harrop Cht, CFT Fitness Professional and Business Coach
You may also like…
[list_bullet icon_color="#B4B4B4" animation_delay="0" icon="star" animate="" ] Contact Heart Rate, Top Speed of 16 km/h and incline of 12% A very capable 2 hp motor and 9 Workout programs Absolute peace of mind with a 20 year warranty on the frame and 15 years on the motor[/list_bullet]
- R49,000.00 Incl. VAT
[list_bullet icon_color="#B4B4B4" animation_delay="0" icon="star" animate="" ] Easy and smooth to use with a 2.5 hp motor Peace of mind with the 10 year warranty on motor and frame Battle boredom with 13 treadmill programs Save space at home with the fold away treadmill design Short and efficient workouts with the heart rate system[/list_bullet]
About Miles Harrop
Miles is a behavioural strategist, ex-personal trainer and gym owner. Miles has with more than 25 years of experience in transforming people physically and mentally.
With a strong background in the fitness industry and business coaching, Miles has taught thousands of people how to change their bodies, their minds and their lives.